Follow Us: | |

  Contact : (289) 291-5250 |

Demand to File Notice

Demand to File Notice from the CRA
If you receive this notice you are compelled by law to file. There is no way around this. There are situations where people fail to file for a number of years and a number of reasons. This is when these notices come. The CRA will ask for specific periods of unpaid tax returns that need reconciling on their books.

Having a professional accountant handle this for you is always in your best interest. This is because of the changing tax laws and their ability to get it right the first time. Specifically, if there is some level of complexity with your unpaid taxes because of bankruptcy, a failed business, or an estate settlement.

We're Here to Help

If you require personal or business accounting or bookkeeping services, make sure to call the professional Hamilton accountants at Envolta. Building relationships with our clients is our number one priority -You are not just a number. If you are not 100% satisfied with your service, we will give your money back.

Call Us Today!